Friday 1 September 2017

Random Thoughts #1

A friend of mine told me recently that I should start writing as frequently as possible. So this would be a series of a thoughts as such. I'll hopefully be able to write new poetry along with it, Even though I at times endure months of writer's block. I don't know if anyone other than my close friends or family actually read this blog of mine. If some stranger who I have never met in life is reading this then first of all I would like to thank him/her for taking his time to read the random thoughts of a complete stranger. Secondly for someone who doesn't know me and yet has read my poems it would be amusing for them to know that I am a student of science and not literature. (At the time of writing this I am doing my Master's in Physics) Is that shocking ? or does it really matter anyway ? I really don't know  

No comments:

Post a Comment