Monday 19 October 2015

Through the Window

In a time when the window slowly opened
Without knowing, who came through it into my life ?
Who is vigilant in guard without blinking an eye ?
In the strong breeze, with a little desire 
Never a day bitter, nor hiding anything
Who sees day dreams with me ?
Even in my lies and my truths
Who walks like a shadow ?

Can you write a poem in a story ?
Can you express love through them ?
It is an experience which erases the boundaries of the heart
Can one express that through mere words ?
Even when I hurt you out of my stupidity
You didn't say a word but smiled into my eyes
You came to me when I didn't look for you
Without even saying the word

If I say it, I am a man of many faults
But still you filled my life with your love
More than I ever deserved
You became the mirror in which I saw the real me
Even then I didn't change for the better
Still you stood there with that love intact
Without even saying the word

No comments:

Post a Comment