Tuesday 29 September 2015

Last day as a teenager - Thank you for the memories

So last day as a teenager. How do I feel ? Brilliant!
Looking back the past 7 years, well they have been awesome grin emoticon
It is true that everything I kinda hoped for didn't happen these past years. But nevertheless I am happy and satisfied with what I got. All the friends I've made and the one's I've kept from childhood wink emoticon all the places I've visited. All the things I've experienced and especially the ones I did for the first time, I loved them all. Even though there have been a few set backs during these times I will always look back on the times that made me smile and be grateful to everyone for the journey. Now today a journey ends, but tomorrow a new adventure begins and I look forward to the days of my twenties (hopefully) the prime of my youth. I still have a lot to go, a lot to achieve and I hope I can achieve all of my good intentions and I hope everyone will be there with me to infinity and beyond.
So to sum up these past 7 years, I became a guitarist and member of a state winning orchestra team and played in a choir, became an English poet and won the university youth festival and came on radio,became a teacher and a librarian(sunday school smile emoticon ) won tons upon tons of quiz competitions back in school. Got full A+ in SSLC and full marks in +2. Met a lot of awesome people and made a ton of friends(and fell in you know wink emoticon ) and kept coming back with the fire alive after every single setback. So everyone, I just wanted to say thank you for the memories !




No comments:

Post a Comment